The use of this version of the Hope results database and questionnaires is free.
To download, fill out the form below and press the send button to continue to the download screen.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU (IN YOUR CAPACITY AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS AN AGENT FOR YOUR COMPANY, INSTITUTION OR OTHER ENTITY) (COLLECTIVELY, "YOU" OR "LICENSEE") AND THE REGENTS OF E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners). DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, USING, OR COPYING OF THE SOFTWARE (AS DEFINED BELOW) BY YOU OR BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. LICENSE GRANT. Subject to receipt by E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners, E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners grants you, and you hereby accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free perpetual license to install and use the version noted above of the computer software program noted above, in executable code format only, together with any associated media, printed materials, and on-line or electronic documentation (if any) provided by E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners (collectively, the "Software"), subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) You may use the Software solely for your own internal use;
(b) You may use the Software solely at the address you provided to E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners during the registration process; you may not transfer the Software without the prior written consent of E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners; you may not allow the Software to be accessed over the internet;
(c) You may copy the Software solely to the extent reasonably necessary to exercise the foregoing license, and for backup and archival purposes; provided however that (i) you must reproduce all copyright notices and other proprietary notices on any copies of the Software and you must not remove or alter those notices; (ii) all copies of the Software shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement; and (iii) you may not otherwise copy or allow copies of the Software to be made;
(d) You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software. You may not modify, alter, or create derivative works of the Software in any manner; and
(e) You may not rent, lease, loan, sublicense, distribute or transfer the Software to any third party, nor use the Software for commercial time-sharing or service bureau use.
2. COPYRIGHT; RETENTION OF RIGHTS. (i) you hereby acknowledge that the Software is protected by copyright law and international treaty provisions; (ii) E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners, and its licensors (if any), hereby reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Software which are not explicitly granted to you herein; and (iii) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners and its licensors (if any) retain all title, copyright, and other proprietary interests in the Software and any copies thereof, and you do not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the Software, other than those specifically set forth in this Agreement.
3. NO MAINTENANCE OR SUPPORT. E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners shall be under no obligation whatsoever to: (i) provide maintenance or support for the Software; or (ii) to notify you of bug fixes, patches, or upgrades to the Software (if any). If, in its sole discretion, E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners makes a Software bug fix, patch or upgrade available to you and E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners does not separately enter into a written license agreement with you relating to such bug fix, patch or upgrade, then it shall be deemed incorporated into the Software and subject to this Agreement.
4. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE SOFTWARE IS SUPPLIED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners, ITS LICENSORS, THE UNITED STATES, THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY, AND THEIR EMPLOYEES: (1) DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, (2) DO NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE SOFTWARE, (3) DO NOT REPRESENT THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS, (4) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL FUNCTION UNINTERRUPTED, THAT IT IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners'S LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.
6. INDEMNITY. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners, the Software developers, the Software sponsors, and their agents, officers, and employees, against any and all claims, suits, losses, damage, costs, fees, and expenses arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. You shall pay all costs incurred by E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners in enforcing this provision, including reasonable attorney fees.
7. TERM AND TERMINATION. The license granted to you under this Agreement will continue perpetually unless terminated by E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners in accordance with this Agreement. If you breach any term of this Agreement, and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of the date of written notice, this Agreement shall immediately terminate. Upon any such termination, you shall immediately cease using the Software, return to E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners, or destroy, all copies of the Software, and provide E4tech Sarl and the others Hope project partners with written certification of your compliance with the foregoing. Termination shall not relieve you from your obligations arising prior to such termination, including but not limited to the responsibility to pay previously accrued fees. Notwithstanding any provision of this Agreement to the contrary, Sections 5 through 10 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE, AND/OR CLICKING THE "SEND" BUTTON, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.
The European Commission supported the HOPE programme, under the contract ENK6-CT-2001-00505. Its Swiss contribution was granted by the Swiss Federal Office for Education and Science (contract No 01.0061-1).