Work Package 5, leader EPFL
- The creation of a web-site for the public which will include the results of the project and the possibility for non-participants make their own multi-criteria analysis of how healthy and energy-efficient their building is as compared to the investigated buildings.
- The list of performance criteria and the protocol for testing will be made available to CEN.
- A protocol including the guidelines for improving a unhealthy and low energy-efficient building will be made for architects, building managers and maintenance persons.
- A workshop will be held for international organisations to disseminate the results of the project.
- Nationally, the building owners and managers of the investigated buildings will receive feed-back.
Description of work
The project's web-site will give the possibility for outsiders to include their own data of buildings into the database and to make a multi-criteria analysis of their building as compared to national standards and to investigated buildings. A annotated list of available software helping in performing and interpreting building diagnosis will also be provided on this site. The results from other WPs will be directly transferred to interested persons in CEN technical committee and working groups, in a form suitable for their work. Drafting new standards is however not part of this project. Technical solutions will also be transferred to practice by usual ways such as conferences and technical publications.
- No. 18 First Web-site for the public
- No. 19 Final Web-site for the public
- No. 20 CEN-documentation documents
- No. 21 Manual with procedure for improving a building
- No. 22 Workshop for international organisations
- No. 23 National dissemination activities