Work Package 4, leader TNO
- To check the set of performance criteria to determine whether expectations were accurate, and to make corrections to the list where necessary;
- To check the proposed method to measure these performance criteria;
- To transform where possible quantitative measured performance criteria into qualitative descriptive performance criteria;
- To provide guidelines to improve unhealthy and low energy-efficient buildings;
- To determine the presence/absence of a list of illnesses/conditions with reasonable certainty.
Description of work
On the basis of the general survey at least 32 buildings will be selected for a detailed survey. WP 4 will study buildings that have a low energy use, to characterise the differences between those that are healthy and those that are not (based on the WP 3 findings). The final goal is to determine the presence/absence of a list of illnesses/conditions with reasonable certainty. In this WP, targeted measurements and analyses will be performed in the selected buildings to assess detailed information in addition to the information collected within WP3.
- No. 13 Selection criteria for 32 buildings in WP 4
- No. 14 Methodology for detailed investigation of office and apartment buildings
- No. 15 Results of detailed investigations in 32 buildings
- No. 16 Final database
- No. 17 Analysis of detailed investigations in 32 buildings